Respiratory Care for COVID-19 Short Course for Nurses (6h)Copy linkLink copied!
- Describe the components of care during COVID-19, with special focus on clinical nursing care.
- Describe and implement procedures to minimise contamination and transmission of COVID-19 in any nursing and respiratory support activities.
- Discuss indications and procedures for non-invasive respiratory support.
- Monitor patients on non-invasive respiratory support, describe troubleshooting and solutions related to respiratory support activities.
- Apply patient care principles during and when exiting care with an emphasis on caring for patients post extubation and discharge from ICU to general wards