Clinical management of patients with COVID-19 – Rehabilitation of patients with COVID-19Copy linkLink copied!
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the role of rehabilitation in the management of impairments resulting from COVID-19;
- Describe the etiology of a range of rehabilitation-related impairments in COVID-19;
- Know who and when to assess for rehabilitation needs;
- Provide education and advice to patients and their families; and
- Advise on strategies to help patients and their families manage their impairments.