By Partners in Health
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (New York)
Upcoming Informational Webinar Course Launch!
We are excited to announce the launch of our next free online course in collaboration with the Partners In Health Learning Collaborative and the University of Global Health Equity: Pandemic Preparedness and Response (the course is based in social justice does not require a clinical background.)
On May 18, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. there is an informational webinar in celebration of the launch of the course in Spanish. Thanks to the Center for Global Health and Translators without Borders who made it possible. Everyone is invited to participate; the information provided is also relevant to both the English and Spanish versions of the course. The webinar will include simultaneous translation in Spanish/English and we will share the registration information for both language versions of the course during and after the webinar.
This course will support your ability to:
- Explain the evolution of COVID-19 and other pandemics in the context of equity, health system resilience, and a One Health approach.
- Analyze strategies to integrate health equity as a central principle to the success in overcoming COVID-19 and other infectious disease outbreaks.
- Explain the role of leadership, policy makers, public health professionals and frontline health workers in effective systems readiness for the COVID-19 pandemic and other public health crises.
- Evaluate essential practices, tools and resources to provide an effective response to address domestic and global epidemics.
- Discuss the role of bilateral, multilateral and other global organizations in pandemic preparedness and response.
- Describe preliminary lessons on effective design and implementation of COVID-19 interventions.
12:00 pm-1:30 pm (New York)
Expert Panel, Webinar
Partners in Health